AbsolutionWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsolutionWoW

Absolution wow server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for "Offline workers"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chanceless
Admin
Chanceless

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Looking for "Offline workers" Empty
PostSubject: Looking for "Offline workers"   Looking for "Offline workers" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:22 am

As the topic said I am looking for Offline-workers, such as database workers, IT workers, HTTP workers and so on.

database workers - need to have a good knowledge with databases, a creative mind and some former experiance.

IT workers - needs to have ALOT of experiance with computers, knowing the WWW is an addition.

HTTP workers - needs to know how to script either HTML / XHTML / PHP / FLASH good. needs to be familiar with MYSQL and domains.

We are also looking for someone that can host a ventrilo server if possible.

If someone of this is you then post an reply here. NO OTHER REPLIES!
ALL OTHER REPLIES WILL BE DELETED!

//Chanceless
Back to top Go down
http://absolution.sytes.net
Keraz1
Player
Player
Keraz1

Male Number of posts : 33
Name In-Game : Keraz.
Class In-Game : Warrior.
Race In-Game : Tauren.

PostSubject: Keraz   Looking for "Offline workers" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:51 am

Well, when you mean IT and stuff, are you trying to find a webdesigner? I've been worked with scripts and stuff at websides. But if i would take that job i don't have so much time to play. it's alot of job, Im doing so much as i can for the server.

Regards, the friendly tauren
Back to top Go down
Famine
Player
Player
Famine

Male Number of posts : 79
Name In-Game : Astinos/Famine
Class In-Game : Warrior/Paladin
Race In-Game : Human/Blood Elf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for "Offline workers"   Looking for "Offline workers" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:57 am

by database do you mean editing the logs and shit in Navicat/SQLyog (Server database).... just a question =)

i am trusting this teamgroup is for patching the server so we can keep going, and also possibly go through WotLK?
Back to top Go down
Cory Baxter
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Cory Baxter

Male Number of posts : 24
Name In-Game : Cory
Class In-Game : Rogue
Race In-Game : Blood Elf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for "Offline workers"   Looking for "Offline workers" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:11 am

I know much about Database Cool only i sux at is to handle the www i know how to fix the website Suspect but not to edite it Sad
Back to top Go down
Chanceless
Admin
Chanceless

Male Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Looking for "Offline workers"   Looking for "Offline workers" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:56 pm

I see that you guys don't know what the WWW means, the world wide web (internet) is what I want you to know about.. Bot about websiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for "Offline workers"   Looking for "Offline workers" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for "Offline workers"
Page 1 of 1