AbsolutionWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsolutionWoW

Absolution wow server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glitching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Famine
Player
Player
Famine

Male Number of posts : 79
Name In-Game : Astinos/Famine
Class In-Game : Warrior/Paladin
Race In-Game : Human/Blood Elf
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Glitching   Glitching Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:13 am

The best Idea is not to do this, it is Gamebreaking, and you'll most likely get kicked or banned by the GMs, this is also an example of how noobisly retarded you are, that you need a little bug to win your fights.

Imagine the victim of a glitcher, what do you think he is thinking after wathing someone glitch? simple

"play it fairly you damned noob"

or something like that

believe me the server is much better without glitching noobs with no skill whatsoever, so to all glitchers - grow a brain cell, this isnt how the game was meant to be played

and before you say its a private server noob, of course its not how the game is meant to be played, then have you noticed that this private server is actually Blizzlike, all that makes it unblizzlike is the mall, free gold and instant 70, which isnt really a demonstration of skill, but a demonstration of how people who follow the actual gamelines to get what we get here, have no life =)

so just be happy your on the private server, and stop glitching

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keraz1
Player
Player
Keraz1

Male Number of posts : 33
Name In-Game : Keraz.
Class In-Game : Warrior.
Race In-Game : Tauren.

Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Keraz   Glitching Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:58 am

Well, i have to say, You got defently right, I know many peoples on this server who have found glitches and such, So the only way to win over them was to use the same glitch, well, these ''glitchers'' then are trying to found out what kind of weapons that have ''chance to get a extra swing while attacking'' or something like that, and bugg that, etc. they respecc many times to bugg the system so they get more talent points, ''I know it work, did it on a few server, And why i did that? yes because everyone had like ''cheats'' and coulden't kill them without it. Anyhow, they do things like that, and i mean, guys who do like this can't have skills, and those we can kill them without ''glitches'' got real skillz.

So it's noobie, Yes.

Regards, The friendly tauren
Back to top Go down
Famine
Player
Player
Famine

Male Number of posts : 79
Name In-Game : Astinos/Famine
Class In-Game : Warrior/Paladin
Race In-Game : Human/Blood Elf